Need registry item suggestions.....

I have an almost 6 year old so there are so many new things out. I am getting ready to register and was wondering if anybody could give input on some good products for:

Vidoe monitor and swing are my only big things I need. But is there anything else that you couldn't live without????? I also want to use one of those snugi carriers this time. Suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• if you're having a winter baby, the JJ Bundle Me cover is amazing! i'd say swing, car seat/stroller if you dont have one already, bassinett perhaps, clothes
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• One suggestion I have is to get one of those strollers that has three wheels, one in front, two in back. Like a jogging stroller. We originally got a Cosco stroller and carseat set from WalMart and it was fine, but so hard to steer. The wheels get all stuck and going through grass or pushing with one hand is impossible. I never thought I'd get a three wheeled stroller because I thought they were SUPER expensive...come to find out they aren't that bad. We got one at Shopko for $150 and you can strap an infant car seat to it. You can push that thing through anything and even one-handed; it steers so nicely! I love it!!
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 3:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• If you get the right jogging stroller, you can take off the front wheel and apply another attachment/accessory that can be attached to the back wheel of your bicycle.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 3:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2011