Ready...

I was debating on whether or not I even wanted to post this because I already know what most of you will say......"baby will come when baby is ready" or something like that. So if that is all you are going to say then please dont even post to this. I just want someone who is feeling similar to what I am feeling to talk to. I see all these post of people who just had a baby and posting a pic and what not. I cant help but feel a little jealous and sad. I'm 37 weeks and I know I dont have much longer to wait but I am so ready for baby to be here. I know he'll come when he is ready. I am happy that others get to meet and hold their new baby but it makes me sad that I'm still waiting. Do any of you other moms that are close to due date feel this way too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Im not pregnant but oh how I remember those days, I was so miserable and in longing for baby at that point, hang in there hun! I can def. sypathize w/ you~
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I suppose I did. I had my DD last July and when I saw the posts start rolling in by the other moms in the July group saying they had their babies I became more anxious. I wouldn't say I was jealous, though, just more anxious. Just focus on other things, getting things ready for your baby, don't worry about what the others are doing, focus on you and yours :)
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 3:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• You know what?! As happy as those mommys are, theyre exhausted and ready for sleep. Three weeks babe. You can sleep for three weeks lol. Rub your tummy, talk to baby, do some tummy art. Soon enough!! I'm only 13 weeks and ready to be done lol. This is my first time with morning sickness (4th baby) I think this pregnancy is going to be loooooonnnnnnggggg :) good luck hun.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• im 40weeks 2day my baby shows no signs of wanting out, but i wanted him/her out a couple weeks ago got feed up with being preggo so i no how you feel and wish i could meet my little one 2
    izzy2010

Answer by izzy2010 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2011