Why are some ppl so rude in life? i was raised to be polite regardless, unless i need to step in for help.

what do u think of all this? i just think some people are miserable, fine. life is different nowadays, and i will defend others and my own, but some ppl just like to bring others down. what do u do if u see or hear someone out of line? i do concider the source, and i dont bother easily, but sometimes u just gotta say "what the f"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Some people are just mean.. That gives me more motivation to be kind! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• In regard to real life or online? Online why let the words on a screen bother you. IRL I often wonder what people are thinking.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Mean people suck..........but they are a fact of life!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i am a peace maker as well, that is why i am wondering why some people are just plain mean. im trying to get some points. hope ya'll have a great day!! it is my day off. woop woop!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Some people are just rude. It's not our fault they are miserable.

My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 3:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2011