Anybody go to JcPennys portraits studio?

what is your experiences with them if you have gone?
good or bad...
share away.

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 3:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Shopping

• I've been. very satisfied. I also loved The Picture People.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• One time, and I said never again. I was so unhappy with them! It was ridiculous. I won't go to any chain studio like that. They ruined my eldest child's 1 year portraits.
    Anonymous

• My mom took me there for my senior pictures and I really did not like them at all. We took DD for her first pictures and they were ok. I think Olan Mills is much better. I love the pictures I've gotten from them.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• we had our family portrait done there a few years back and was unhappy with the results. I would rather go to Walmart or Sears they do a much better job. Olan Mills is another good one also
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I took my granddaughter there for her first christmas pics and said NEVER AGAIN!

I had this beautiful dress, I made for her. black velvet with satin pink skirt. had a black velvet beret. When the girl clicking the camera (cant call her a photographer) put up a black background i said i was concerned her dress wouldn't show up. She rolled her eyes and said it would show up. I also had another dress that I had brought with us that my husband bought her. It was a pink dress with roses all over it. they had this background that was pink silk roses. I asked to have that background for the pic of that dress, she stated NO because supposedly my granddaughter's feet would not touch the ground in the rocking chair and they would not print it. so i said don't use the chair, she said she had too.

when the pics came up for viewing the dress did not show up in the background. (cont)
    I_luv_Vera

Answer by I_luv_Vera at 11:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• (cont)

all they would do was book another shoot, at my expense [9.95] I work as well as babysitting my granddaughter. to expect me to take another day out of my busy schedule and drive 40 miles to correct their mistake..............along with the rude behavior.................

NO THANKS

I found a great independent photographer and he takes the pics and then I buy the cd and the rights to it and take it and have the pics printed.

it is worth it!
    I_luv_Vera

Answer by I_luv_Vera at 11:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2011