Going to the beach

Really more a vent than a question. Any thoughts on the matter are welcome.
I have been begging my husband for about five years now to take me to the beach...Pismo, Grover, Shell, Avila what ever any beach will do. Every time I ask there is allways some reason why we cant go...the car money or what ever. Hes managed to go to stockton and oakland several times a year to visit his friends. That allways manages to happen but whe I ask to go out of town there is allways some reason why we cant go. Ive decided that he just doesnt want to take me at all, maybe he doesnt like the beach. I dont know I dont even realy care. Ive made up my mind that I am going to take the train by myself, take the city transit from the train station and then the trolly to get as close to the beach as possible then walk the rest of the way. Im only going for one night but I just want to sit on the beach for a day. Thats all I want. :0(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Then do it. Seriously.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• floating in poolYOU GO MAMA!!! Have fun!

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I wish I lived closer to ya, I would pick you up and take you there myself. I would love to go to the beach.....Your idea sounds great and if you do decide to do it - have a wonderful time and it may even shock the hell out of your hubby that you aren't so dependant on him to have fun!!!!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 4:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I think you should do it! Maybe get a couple of girlfriends to go to! The beach I a great place! I'd live there if I could!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2011