Ladies what do you suggest?

I want to surprise my parents by visiting them they live out of state. I went there twice last year with out my kids.
Well this time I would love to take my kids but not tell them they are coming I will only say it's just me, Do you think that would be a great surprise? This would be their first time on an airplane and being at my parents home.
Well the problem IS...I have the total for the plane tickets but dh does not know this we never have money for a trip so how can I do this...I'm sure my mom would pay for the tickets bc I have to make it look like she is paying even though I am but I do not want my mom to do this... besides if I tell her how much she will know something is up being so expensive (remember it's suppose to be only me coming) so I am stuck in the middle my dh don't know about the money and my mom would know something else...hmm? All I know I have a good deal right now buying the tickets in advance.
So ladies what do you suggest? (kids are 8 & 10)
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Travel

• Let your mom pay you back, tell her you will look and get the best deal. Then no problems.
    Thia7

Answer by Thia7 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Thanks but if I give her a price that is outrageous shes gonna know something is up (why so much)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• So let her buy your ticket and you buy your kids' tickets, or buy yours and let her pay you back but only tell her the cost of yours.
    Anonymous