when to date again?

Im 22, and i'm one month pregnant (yea i have a long journey)...my baby's dad died two weeks ago. Any time a guy approach me now I snap b/c i just dont want to be bothered right now and some of them don't understand that. I know it may take me a while to get over the death but When should I try to start dating again?

mzQ

Asked by mzQ at 11:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• get through your pregnancy first and worry about healing your heart and getting ready to care for a baby. There is no need to worry about dating for a while.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• When youre ready to. Youre pregnant right now and Im sure its a difficult thing to go through while pregnant. You will be ready when youre ready and only you will know when thatll be.

Answer by gemgem at 11:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Your baby's father isn't even cold yet and guys are asking you out? No wonder you snap when guys approach you. What kind of morons are they to disrespect his death and you?
    Sweetie, you are still in shock and are in no shape to worry about anyone or anything but YOU. You still haven't gotten through the grief process and as you say, you have a long journey with your pregnancy. Just take care of you and the baby...let everyone else know that.
    Wishing you all the best....
    Anonymous