What do you make at home?

Special dish, craft, anything?

1northwestmom

Asked by 1northwestmom at 4:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Besides food, I make candles, bars of soap, and other little crafts here and there. Recently I sewed my son some play felt food...BUT, it was a kit, so it made it easy. I really want to learn to sew with a sewing machine. I have one, but got too frustrated the first time I tried to put it together, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• bath salts and massage oils so far i would like to make candles later on
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Well, I cook almost everynight... If there was anything "special" I could say I make my own yogurt and yogurt cheese... DH and I are going to learn how to can/preserve , then i will make my own jams and syrups and marinades. (his b-day has to happen this wknd first so I can give him the supplies for his gift! )
    earthmama727

Answer by earthmama727 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I knit. I enjoy cooking from scratch as well but don't do it as often as I would like.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Books/toys for my daughter, well at least I start them, finishing projects is a different story.
    GabsMom1

Answer by GabsMom1 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• All the jam we eat...spaghetti sauce...I make a no-bake pumpking cheesecake that is begged for every year by numerous people...taggie baby blankets...other baby blankets (special ones but they're hard to explain to someone who's never seen this particular kind)...that's really about it, besides normal daily food & whatnot...
    Anonymous