What was it like?

What was it like before you had your baby? I am 6 months preggo and I was just curious what it was like for you?

pregers2011

Asked by pregers2011 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You mean right before? It was different each time. With DD1, I was shopping all day and then my water broke. With DS, I was sitting on the couch watching tv when my water broke, and with DD2, I had major nesting going on, DH and I cleaned the house from top to bottom the day before, I was tired and felt normal the next day, my water broke about 6pm.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• during pregnancy i went though stages where i loved my belly but was depressed over weight gain. nothing fit i had a fat face and all of that. But 3 moths before birth i was on bed rest. It was aweful! i couldnt stay in the house. i made it 39 weeks and said F this! i went and walked around seaworld on sat, sun i went to the swap meet ( like a flea market) and tuesday i was sitting at hime , my bf called in sick , watching TV and boom. Contractions. my second contraction was 5 mins a part so i took a shower and went to the hospital. I was already 8 CM and and hour later i was on the table w an emergency C section
    BaileeAnn

Answer by BaileeAnn at 4:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Do you mean right before labor? For me I had terrible nesting for about 2 days. I cleaned everything. I even scrubbed the floors on my hands and knees to make sure they were "really" clean (we have hardwood floors throughout the entire house lol). The night before, I got violently sick. I threw up everything I think I had ever eaten. In the middle of all the heaving I felt something...pop almost...down there. Contractions started a few hours later and 9 hours after that I had my son. We will see if this next one is the same way or not.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 5:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2011