disney cars movie

does anyone know if they are going to make another lightning mcqueen movie?? my son is in love with them was just wondering if anyone heard anything???

boyer94

Asked by boyer94 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Entertainment

• i havent heard... my boys love them as well! I tried to google it but found nothing so idk
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Possibly in 2011 or 2012.
    There is currently no information at IMDB but I found several other sites talking about it:

http://2aday.wordpress.com/2008/03/03/disney-pixar-cars-2-sequel-coming-in-2011/
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i hope they do, that movie is so great. my son loves it.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My son loves it too! He would love another movie, to go with his bed, pajamas, back pack, jacket, slippers, hat, gloves, etc . . .
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• that would be so awesome if they did...my son is so in love with that movie
    poobear5

Answer by poobear5 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I heard that there's a Mater short before the new Bolt movie...something about race cars in Japan I think...
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 11:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• my son age 3 is a go go go kid but when cars is on he just stops. lol. i admit i like the movie to. i know on the disney channel they did a cars show ( it was 5 mins long ) and my son cried when it was over. that was the only time i show the cars show and wished it was more then 5 mis.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I thought that my family was the only family that saw this movie a million times. My son Brandon is obsess with the movie and anything that they sell that is associate with the movie.

Latriciat23

Answer by Latriciat23 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2009