What's the largest number of answers to a question that you can recall?

for me, i think it was something like in the 230's. years ago before all this points and voting stuff.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in About CafeMom

• i don't recall what the topic was, but i remember someone recently referring to a thread(probably in R&B/RD) that had 666..i thought that was an ironic number. it made me giggle. LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• over 600

The one dull's referring to, and another one a few months ago by a troll wishing death on anyone who refused to convert to Christianity.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

******

yeah we were shooting for 666- but the OP closed the question somewhere around 600 if I remember right... that is the one NP is talking about too
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• LOL! how ironic would that be.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• The second one she closed early (actually, I think CM shut it down, she was getting nasty, even after she finally found her caps lock key, around the point where she started talking about my kids and when I die, it crossed over from troll to psycho). The original one did hit 666.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Paging back through that question...when people come in screaming about how oppressed they are here, maybe they should just be given that link (and the other one if it's still out there).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• NP it proves you have not changed and your group have pushed many to leave.

You should be so proud.

Anonymous