My relationship with my husband isn't as it was before....HELP :( adult content

My relationship with my husband is not as good as it was before we had my beautiful son...I'm talking about in every way...in bed...in the house...outside. He doesn't ask for sex as much anymore and if he does he does what he has to do and doesn't even care about me. He satisfies himself only and thats it. And in the house he comes home eats and go straight to the computer...not even wanting to spend time with me when he has been at work all day. He gets home at 8:30pm and he leaves at 7:30am. I sure would think he would miss me cause I sure do...but he doesn't even show any kind of passion or missing towards me when he gets home. And outside the house...we go out but not so much anymore...and if we did he would hold my hand or keep close to me but now he doesnt even hold my hand anymore or stay next to me..if we go to a store he will leave me behind and I follow him like a lost puppy...I need advice on what to do. This is driving me crazy and I'm at my breaking point...HELP PLEASE!!

YASMEENA19

Asked by YASMEENA19 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't know if you are religious or not, but get the movie "Fireproof". Watch it while he is at work and get the "Love Dare" book. It helped my marriage SOOOO much.  Also I learned marriage has stages this link gives you good insite on them.

http://www.stayhitched.com/stages.htm

Also, my husband and I have been married 11 years we have had our ups and downs.  I've learned men (in general) are just as complicated as we are believe it or not.   He probably doesn't even realize he is hurting you that is if you haven't told him.  Now as for sex, tell him it's a two way street.  Communication is key.  Hope this helps.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Have you talked to him about this?
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I heard a lot of guys get upset because they are not the center of attention any more.

Answer by louise2 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Could be the center of attention thing... Could be he's a little freaked out of the reality of being a parent. I know when i first had my daughter my sex drive was kinda weird... Like I had this feeling of, "Ewww, I'm a mom, I can't have sex! " and I know my brother and his wife had a similar issue (my brother was a little weirded out with having sex with "the mother of his kids" we didn't get too into it, lol) But I think it's just a huge period of adjustment. I know we all got over it. Maybe ask him what HE'S going through and why he seems to be acting detatched-sp-?
    earthmama727

Answer by earthmama727 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• maybe it's time to start the chase again
    "what you do to get a man is what you do to keep a man interested"
    i know this is a silly little game women play but it works!
    be more of a mystery, hard to catch and hard to get a hold of
    men just LOVE this game
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I do...but not everything...I mean when I do he doesn't even listen to me...talking to him isn't as easy anymore...especially when he is on the computer he cant even hear me.
    YASMEENA19

Comment by YASMEENA19 (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• No I'm not reglious and I will check it out the movie and the book. Thanks so much I hope this helps. And thanks for the website. And your probably right I bet he doesn't even know he is hurting me...even though I do tell him some times but he just says sorry and nothing else like he can't do anything to fix it but he can. I guess I will just try harder to communicate with him.
    YASMEENA19

Comment by YASMEENA19 (original poster) at 5:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• thanks louise2 and earthmama727 i will take your comments into consideration and I will try to work things out and find out what is wrong with him.
    YASMEENA19

Comment by YASMEENA19 (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2011