When would be the best time...

I started my period on Dec 11 and I am on a 28 to 30 days cycle. Does anyone one the best day I should try? Thanks All....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you can try every day, because you can get pregnant every day...
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Count from the first day of your period . On the 12-15th day following your period, thats the best time to conceive. Do it in the morning, make sure your mate has not drank any alcohol since the sperm travels slower. And of course dont smoke!
    maia511

Answer by maia511 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have a 32 - 34 day cycle and usually ovulate around the 19th day. So I try to time it during the week of the 19th day. I start a few days before and end a few days after. Every other day is fine.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• DH and i have sex about every other day just to be on the safe side. the week of "O" we TRY to have sex every day. Good Luck!
    sarahkaystone

Answer by sarahkaystone at 2:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• google "ovulation calculator" and give LMP info to calculate ovulation days. I recommend babyzone.com
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 3:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• www.fertilityfriend.com
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 5:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2008