25 weeks with pain...

for about a week, maybe a week and a half, ive been getting sharp pains and mild cramps..i know about the round ligament pain, but these pains ive been getting are up high, right in the middle, or on my left/right side..its almost like a super mild contraction but my stomach dosnt get hard when im having these pains, and when i sit/lay with my feet up, it goes away..this is baby#2 and i didnt have this with the first..i still feel baby moving just as much everyday, im going to tell my doctor about it at my next appt, just wondering what other moms have to say or personal experiences with the same symptoms...THX!

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When in doubt call the doctor! You dont have to make a apointment or anything just call the nurse on call and tell them what is going on. If they are worried about it they will ask you to come in!
    jessicapoker

Answer by jessicapoker at 8:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2011