Can u really choose the sex of your baby?

I have 2 boys and of course I would
Love to have a girl. I have been told the shettles method is supposed to work. I bought the book and it seems it has a lot to do with timing. I've also heard caffeine has something to do with it? Any input or suggestions??

survivor79

Asked by survivor79 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I've heard good things about shettles method.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 5:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have heard many different things. I have a son, and we are currently trying for our second child and I really would love to have a girl because we will not be having any other children. I have heard that the male sperm are very fast and that they do not last long, and girl sperm are very slow but strong. So I was told to have sex 2 days before you ovulate because the boy sperm wont last and the only sperm left will be girl sperm. Also if your ph level is higher the male sperm have troubles staying alive. ( you can buy ph strips or something) also I have heard that men who work office jobs, where they are sitting longer and are warmer at work ,if you know what I mean, that they make more girls, and if men work factory jobs, and are constantly moving, and are colder down there they make more boys. I was told that you can take a nice hot bath before sex and that male sperm have trobles in warm temps. Lots of options.
    jessicapoker

Answer by jessicapoker at 6:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2011