If you have a smart phone through Verizon (just one cell phone, no family plans or anything)...

How much is it per month? I can't find anything concrete out online, and even in the stores they've told me different things! Everyone I know has the family thing (like 3 phones or more), so they aren't sure how much it is for just one. Anyone have any idea? I know it might vary from place to place, I'm just looking for a rough estimate.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Technology

• It depends on what text plan you get but it'll probably be around $100-$110.
    aj23

Answer by aj23 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I have Verizon. I have 450 minutes a month (which I NEVER come close to using), unlimited text (10$/a month) and the unlimited data package (which I think is 30$ a month). Because I was a Verizon customer previously, my unlimited package is still good. I get a 15% discount through my employer. My bill is around 75$ a month.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 6:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I just looked at verizonwireless.com It is $29.99 a month in addition to the talk and text minute package you choose, as of today. The unlimited package is going away.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I mentioned that when I went to the store a while back, and the guy started saying something about how those number aren't right, but then someone else said they were, and then at another store a couple of days later, I got the same run around.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Good info, I have Verizon and have considered a smart phone but wonder if it would be ridiculous price.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 7:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• The retail stores should have a free guide that shows all of their plans and devices. Sometimes it's in a cubby on the wall or close to a cash register. I have one right in front of me. Smart phones require their at least their $10 data package on top of whatever other voice package you have. The price may vary depending on what phone you have and what you want. If you plan to use it for email and internet (no sense in getting a smartphone if you don't plan to), then you may need to add a bigger data package to your plan. I would say that in general, expect to pay around $100 for the plan per phone. I know other people that generally pay this amount as well. I would say it's not worth it unless you use it for work or you own a business.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:42 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I'd call the company or check a kiosk or something.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• IDK bumped ya
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I don't know but here's a bump.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 10:38 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I don't but giving you a bump.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 4:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2011