My Nephew passed away on 6/28

my nephew was only 24 y/0. he had Muscular Dystrophy. i guess this really is a question, more of a request. His mom, my SIL is really not doing so good. He was her whole life. Anything he needed, she made sure he got. She is a wonderful mother and grandmother. she has been to hell and back in the last 24 years with all the problems that come with being married, divorced and a single mom to two, and all the complications that my nephew had to face because of his MD. He was an exception young man and was way too good to be taken so soon.

If you could all just send a prayer her way (even if your not religious) for her pain to ease. Her name is Michelle, and her sons name was Tyler.

nybor48

Asked by nybor48 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• i am sooo sorry for your loss :(
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• oh that's so heartbreaking.. I just couldn't imagine... *HUGS*
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Sending a prayer.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I'm so sorry :(
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 5:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• That is so sad for someone to die so young. Tell your sister that I'll be praying for her and your family but, unfortunately she just needs time to grieve. My grandmother just died a couple of weeks ago so I know what you're going through.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i am really sorry
    i asked the lord to guide her through it all
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Oh :( So sorry. Prayers for you, your loved ones and your beloved nephew.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Please send your SIL my condolences. I will keep the family in my prayers..God Bless!
    autisticmomto1

Answer by autisticmomto1 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I'm so sorry. I've said a prayer and will continue praying.
    raqueljoan

Answer by raqueljoan at 5:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Heart breaking, i will send good toughts her way.

I have 2 friends with MD. ages 27 and 29. They are both bed ridden and cannot breath without assistance, and have been that way for as long as I have known them (12 yrs). There were 4 brothers, all 4 of them had MD. The poor mom found out when she was pregnant with their youngest. There family has such a heart breaking story, but those boys have touched the lives of so many around them. I'm sure the same goes for your nephew. Keep reminder your SIL about what an amazing person her son was. I pray that he is in a great place, free of pain and physical constraints.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 6:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2011