23rd birthday?

Alright so Dec. 27th (yeah... 2 freakin days after christmas!!!) is my Hubby's 23rd birthday. We're pretty low on cash because not only is Christmas 2 days earlier, but we're expecting our first born on March 7th, 2009 :) He's a firefighter, and works on his birthday so we're having a small party for him on January 3rd but I want to give him his present before work on his birthday.
ONLY PROBLEM IS: i have no idea what to get gim!!!!

Any suggestions?
Oh and I'm not working because of some complications during the pregnancy, if that counts for anything.

Thanks everyone!!

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 12:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• make him his favorite foods maybe write a love letter to him, or make him something.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 12:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Can you make him a big breakfast early? I know here my FIL is a firefighter and he has to go in a 7, so that may be too early. But if you can that would be good. Then you could get him a sappy card and fill it with all the reasons you love him.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2008