Am I really the crazy one? adult content

The other day I found porn on my fiance's computer. I was extremely upset and hurt and I let him know it. He told me he didn't see what the big deal is and since then has been looking up articles online to show me about why guys look at porn. They all say that it's a "guy thing" and that women should accept it. If they get mad it's because they're jealous. Umm yeah I'm jealous! My fiance is looking at other naked women who aren't me! Am I really a crazy b!tch for not wanting my future husband to oogle any naked woman who isn't me? Because, to me, it sounds crazy that women are to "accept" the fact that our husbands want to watch porn and that we should let them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• i don't have a problem with porn, i figure sexual attraction is only human. as long as it's not an addiction.. why are you jealous of women he will never even meet?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I remember one particular week, after I had surgery I wasnt able to have sex for a few weeks. One day I came home from work, and saw that my husband had left a porno DVD on our bed. I was so Angry that I searched our room for more, and unfortunately I found more. 5 DVDs at 20$ each. Thats $100 Dollars of pornography that couldve been spent on birthday ppresents, valentines day presents, umm RENT or anything more productive. I guess he was mad because I wasnt able to have sex so he decided to rely on porn.
    I was infuriated, i told his mother, knowing she would tell his father, and no more than 5 hours later, my husband was getting a lecture on pornography and relationships and how it coincides with divorce. Not that he cared, at least I dont think he did.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I think pornography is disgusting and immoral.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Like I said, they are not me. I am his [almost] wife. I give him sex whenever he wants so why he has to look at other women is beyond me. Maybe I'm "old fashioned" but I believe that sex is an intimate thing between 2 people in love... so it hurts me when he wants to look at other women in a sexual manner.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I think ur carzy to be jealous of a woman on a porn yes but hey to each our own if my husband want to watch porn more power to him its what they do heck so do most woman!
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 6:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I dont care if my SO watches porn.. As long as he watches and doesnt go touch.. I watch it with him.. We watch what they do that we never thought of and do it. also when he watches it alone he fantasizes which like i said as long as he doesnt stray im ok with it..

Anonymous

• It's not so much WHAT they look like, it's what they are DOING. Watch some porn, they aren't that hot. Neither are the men for that matter. It's the activities of participation that are exciting. And, I think that there are certain body parts men focus on, not the whole person. It's not as if they are wishing they were with that woman. Also, the particular body parts they are finding attractive may remind them of their own women. Or, maybe the complete opposite.
    I have to admit, the times hubby has hidden his porn, I was ragging jealous. But, when we watch it together, and manage to find some that doesn't suck, it's a total turn on. Admittedly, it's not for everyone. But your guy is right here. But, at the same time, no, you aren't crazy.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I agree with you, Ashleigh. Thank you for being the 1st person to understand :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• regardless of whether you think its right or wrong (porn), if its an issue within your relationship, it needs to be discussed and dealt with, not just put-up with because 'its what men do'. screw that.
    women like to buy new shoes and spend too much money on makeup...how many men will put-up with that because 'its what women do'??
    no, you're not crazy. you and he need to deal with this now, before you marry. anything that bugs you a little (and i'm not saying you're only bugged a little by porn, understand) before marriage, will bug the holy snot out of you afterwards. deal with it now.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I feel like the thing is it really does not matter who is "crazy" or jealous and who is being so perfectly normal for their gender. You have a problem with something he is doing. Communication and compromise will go a long way. Some men like porn. Some like it a lot. That said, he could at least try to be respectful of your feelings and maybe not look at it every day, not spend a lot of money on it if he is doing that, that sort of thing. Your feelings are not right or wrong. They just are.
    Anonymous