What are your feelings on Jews?

Jews are G-ds chosen people, Jesus was Jewish, yet there still seems to be a lot of anomosity toward them. Why is that?

dhhaj

Asked by dhhaj at 12:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have no animosity towards Jewish people anymore than I do towards Christians or Muslims or any other religion. Every Jew I've met was very nice and courteous. I don't know why some people hate them either, it's weird.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have no animosity towards Jews and don't understand why anyone would really. However, my question for you is ...did you mistype God or did you not want to offend anyone by typing it out? Just curious.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I don't have any problems with them. In fact, a good online friend of mine is Jewish and it has been interesting learning more about the religion. There aren't many Jewish people where I live, if any.

A lot of people don't like them because the Jews killed Jesus, but I don't see it that way. God knew when he sent his only Son to us what his fate would be.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Happy my guess is she's Jewish - won't write God anywhere it can be destroyed.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i wouldnt know about individual persons, but historically, they got blamed for alot. Germany was paying big time for being on the losing side of WWI, & Hitler used this to get rid of the Jews. Hitler said that if there were no Jews the govt would have more $$. as Christianity spread, govts started getting pissed at all the Jews who had the "wrong" religion. also, i wouldnt be surprised if some ppl are ignorant enough to hate modern Jews b/c they "cruicified Jesus". i think the ppl in the Middle East don't like them b/c they were given land (Israel) that belonged to the Arabic countries. Also, Israel has a lot of spiritual lands for Christians, Jews, & Muslims, so they get mad about that, too.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Thanks Ginger. That's interesting and I learned something new today : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i dont hate Jews...have no reason to waste my energy hating people i dont even know. just thought id throw that in too haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I don't have anything against Jews. I don't have anything against anyone really. Too many people are worried about what other's think about them and often jump to conclusions. Live your life the way you want to live it and live it well!!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• happy2bme7 It is against Jewish law to type G-d's name out in full so we dash out the "o" so His name is not fully written out. It is a sign of respect to G-d in the Jewish laws.
    dhhaj

Answer by dhhaj at 12:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I dont know why there is animosity towards ANY religion or belief. I feel that because of all this hate, the world will never be at peace. We are all Gods creations...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2008