Twin babies adult content

twins run in my family.. kinda.. My grandmother had twin boys [bring her total number of kids to 6] and then one of her twin boys had twin boys.. and one of my aunts had a set of twins as well.. BUT i think my they all may have had fertility help [except my grandmother who did it naturally.] Twins dont run in my husbands side of the family though.. I have always always wanted to have twins.. How do they run in families.. i heard they skip a generation but idk how true that is cuz everyone i seem to talk to says that didnt happen in their family lol Im just wondering any one out there have twins? naturally or not? Is there anythign i can do to up my chances of having twins? i dont want to try anything that will make me end up having a litter of kids lol

we arent trying right now but the thoguht just crossed my mind so i figured id bring it up on here haha

kp0469

Asked by kp0469 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have no idea, but I do know that it doesn't always skip a generation. My grandpa (who was the youngest) had twin brothers, my dad (who is the youngest) has twin sisters, I have twin brothers and my youngest brother has twin girls. All of the youngest boys in my family geneology had/have twins. Boys, girls, boys, girls that order. I don't know if you would want to hope to have twins. I greatly admire those who have twins, but one infant at a time is almost too much at times as it is.
    Ryansmom310

Answer by Ryansmom310 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• My grandfathers dad was a twin but there has not been anymore in our family since then.
    mamato2gagirls

Answer by mamato2gagirls at 9:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2011