What age bracket do you think is the hardest time of your life?

i think teen years or when you hit menopause
(i just realized those two usually happen at the same time in life yikes)
it can be guess so doesn't mean you've lived through it yet..

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Health

• 20's. Youre still young and unwise, broke, and trying to make your way in the world. And some think they know it all.

Answer by gemgem at 6:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I'm going with teen years because I was rebellious, careless, reckless, moody, BITCHY, I thought I knew everything, I let stupid boys have a hold on my feelings, unappreciative towards my wonderful parents who's patience I constantly tested, experimental with drugs and alcohol, easily influenced, thought I was 25 at 15. I think you get the idea.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 6:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• im glad to hear it because that means at this point it can only get better over time
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I think 18-25 when you're trying to start out in life. You have all the adult responsibilities, but are still working on your education and building the experience to get a job that doesn't suck. You're broke, which pretty much makes everything suck. My dad always told us he would hate to be young again.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• oh man phew! im 22 this is great news because i would have to agree but wasn't sure if i had the right to
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 8:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I'm almost 48 and going through menopause.  The hardest years for me so far were my 30's.  I'm loving my 40's!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2011