Baby names..

i love discussing baby names.. so of coarse i just randomly think of names that i like and would love to use in the future haha I have a son, Noah Ryan & a daughter, Natalie Joy so they have the same initials [minus the middle names..] idk if i should stick with N names though if we have a third.. i dont like any girl names with a N aside from maybe Noelle? what do you think? Noelle Lynn or Noelle_____ Rose, Renee, Marie? idk plus would making our third have a N name be cheesey? if our daughter had been a boy she wouldnt been named Nathan Robert.. we really werent trying to match initials just happened that way.. so we were maybe thinking of keeping that for the next boy.. but i love the name Avery Lynn for a girl?? maybe spell it Avary so we can nickname her Ava ? thoughts?

kp0469

Asked by kp0469 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Baby Names

• I liked Noelle Rose...very pretty.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 6:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I think Avary is too close to aviary and ovary for me. Plus, weird spellings just make me wonder if the parents just didn't know how to spell it properly.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• haha i actually thought the same thing about the Ovary!! too funny yeah i just liked the nickname.. and im not crazy about the weird spellings.. sometimes when i read certain names that have been totally changed im like what the hell is that..? lol and it turns out to be as simple as Erin lol but i guess Avery can still be called Ava
    kp0469

Comment by kp0469 (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• if we had a boy though would u think having three kids with N names would be weird & cheesey? Noah Natalie & Nathan/Noelle ? Someone in my family said i should keep them with the same letter cuz then the third kid will be the only one left out.. i dont think my kids will feel left out based off their initals tho lol
    kp0469

Comment by kp0469 (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• my DS's names are Jacob Cameron and Gabriel Manuel. If i ever have another child i would have LuzElla Sarai for the girl and Justus Emillio for the boy
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 7:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I dont think you should worry about using another N name for your next. I think picking a name pattern really limits you and most people end up settling on a name just because it fits their pattern rather than being able to choose a name they really love. I dont think that the 3rd child will feel left out if you dont use an N name. My older brother is Andrew, Im Ashley and my sister is Caitlin.... never did my sister feel left out because her name didnt start with an A.
    I think Noelle is a great name and i think Avery is also pretty. If you love Avery then maybe do Avery Noelle and that way she still has that N initial....?
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I love talking baby names too. My DS's name begins with an L and we were thinking of using L for our next also. Noelle Rose is very pretty. I don't much care for Avery. Maybe do an extensive internet search of N names. Who knows, maybe you will fall in love with one that you had never heard! :D
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 8:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Do you like any of these?

Nora, Nell, Neena, Norelle,

I like Noelle, too. I think Noelle Renee sounds nice.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 10:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I don't think all kids having the same first initial is cheesy, but it's cheesy if they are all similar... but none of your "N" names are similar. :) My favorite girl "N" names are Nadeen, Norah, Nadia and Naomi.  I'm not a big fan of the name Noelle and it's really difficult to find a middle name that flows wonderfully with it.  I don't think you should focus on the "N" name and just name him/her something that you love.  I don't like the name Avery for a girl, I've only known boys named that and I just think of it as a masculine name.

poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I love Noelle :) What a pretty name :) I knew a mom who had an Aiden, Kaiden, and Jaiden. Now THAT was cheesy lol:) There's nothing wrong with naming your kids with the same beginning letter. You should google the singing group the Clarks. They are a 7 boy family all named with A :)
    alphamom26

Answer by alphamom26 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2011