Bridesmaids

M cousin is getting married in Las Vegas and I am her maid of honor, the hotel just told her she would have tgo pay an extra $150 for her to bring her own flowers for me and the bridesmaid to carry. She is upset because she has already paid enough to have it there and now they want to extort more money from her. Is there anything else we can carry instead of the flowers? This is my fourth wedding and I have never heard of such a thing. Please Help the wedding in 7/11

twinblessed

Asked by twinblessed at 6:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Why cant you just buy some flowers at a store there and tie them with a ribbon? Like daisies?

Answer by gemgem at 6:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• gemgem

Answer by gemgem at 6:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• If I were the bride, I would be so tempted to have you carry huge signs that said "I would be carrying beautiful flowers, except _(name of hotel)__ wanted to screw us on the bill even worse if we did."
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• They told her she can not bring any outside flowers unless she pays an extra $150.....They want her to purchase our flowers from them which will run her way more than $150
    twinblessed

Comment by twinblessed (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• What a scam.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2011