Wedding Help!!!!

My cousin is getting married in Las Vegas and I am her maid of honor, the hotel just told her she would have tgo pay an extra $150 for her to bring her own flowers for me and the bridesmaid to carry. She is upset because she has already paid enough to have it there and now they want to extort more money from her. Is there anything else we can carry instead of the flowers? This is my fourth wedding and I have never heard of such a thing. Please Help the wedding in 7/11

twinblessed

Asked by twinblessed at 7:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Holidays

• Take a look in the Micheals wedding section. They have fake bouquets and ribbon doo-dads that you could carry. Or, make your own. Buy a short/thick plastic pipe, a glue gun, some thick ribbon. Wrap the pipe with the ribbon and tie it off with a bow and hanging ribbon.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• DIY websites have paper flowers
    MISSOCTOBER

Answer by MISSOCTOBER at 7:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• the pp have some good ideas. Good luck and have fun
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Paper flower sound cute!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 11:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2011