Beyond Pissed =(

I had so many plans for this weekend so on Friday my husband the baby and I would go shopping when he got off work at 4 then go out to dinner to the cheese cake factory on Sat we would get up early and take the baby to the zoo then have a picnic that night on Sunday we would go to the taste of chicago and on Monday we were going to have a bbq and then go to Navy Pier to see the fire works........=) sounds fun right?

But the baby has been sick for like 3 days and shes fine now but guess what im not im sick as a dog and I got my monthy friend all in one day ugh

HBU? what are you planning to do? or what made you mad today? lol

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• DH works weekends. We never make plans in advance. Only time is when we plan a big vacation.

Answer by louise2 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Uh hon, all I can think of is ~ better luck next time?

There will be other times - just think of it as meant to be ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Was suppose to go to Oregon this weekend to meet df parents for first time and then his dad canceled on us saying he didn't know we were coming when he did.errrrr
    MISSOCTOBER

Answer by MISSOCTOBER at 8:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• We generally don't plan lol. We're going to a local festival and watch fireworks! And maybe let the boys do a little swimming. I agree with a pp, just med up, pad up and enjoy your weekend in spite of it all lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2011