City life or country bumpkin?

Who would rather live in the city rather then the country? Or vice versa or in between. I am a bonafide city girl! I go crazy when i leave the city to visit friends its too boring. I love the hustle and bustle.

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 7:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I kind of get caught in between. I have more preference in the city though
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Country, I'm in a very small town now and LOVE it, but I wish our house sat on a little more land.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 7:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• city life!!!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I was a city girl for sure living in the heart of Sydney, a huge city on similar scale of NY, then I moved the the states and lived in Jacksonville FL, a country city.......major slow down for me.......now I live back in Australia in the country lol but am about to move closer to the city of Brisbane, which is not a big city but city still so I say I can do both now, you wouldn never have caught me in the country when I was younger though, but now that I have settled down married with a child, I dont mind the country lol
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Jacksonville, FL is NOT country!! Thats a pretty big city LOL but I love the country. Bonfires, 4 wheelers, ....I grew up in a city with the motto of "Brake for Chickens"
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• City girl here!!
    MsPhyllis1985

Answer by MsPhyllis1985 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I grew up in the City, married and lived in the Suburbs for a while and now I'm in the Country. I truly wish I had been in the Country longer, esp. for my kids sake. It's so peaceful and quiet out here, no noisey traffic, or crowds. We can travel on nice back roads with cows and horses, but if we want we can get to the main roads or the big Malls if and when we choose to. But as far as living it's so much nicer out here, the neighbors are all 1/2 acre away, you find things for the kids to do, or take them places or to each others houses, we have bon -fires and a pool when they were younger. You make out of life what you want no matter where you live, as long as your with your family and your happy and loved and they are also that's most important.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Country please.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Im a city girl but I love the country so CITY I need to be near a Starbucks!!
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• City, but not a huge city
    GabsMom1

Answer by GabsMom1 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2011