I'm Scared

Ok I have been through this twice but I got scared the last time and I am startin to feel that way again. I am going to have my 3rd c-section in the next 4 weeks, it is scheduled for Jan 13th but I could have her earlier. Anyway. It is a scary thing to go through and I am having nightmares about it. The only thing keeping me from being to worried about it is knowing that I have been through it before and am ok and that I will have my baby girl after. Any words of advice from women who have been through this and can help me get through it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• good luck and just remember you will have a beautiful baby in the end....and just think you dont have to do all that work to have it natural. :-) Just think about pushing an egg threw a straw(natrual birth) lol....Good Luck....
    Anonymous

• Thanks but I would love to have her natural but I CANT. I went through hell tryin with my first and ended in a c-sec so sorry if I dont find that LOL.
    Anonymous

• just try and stay calm its always scary to know your having major surgery but in the end you will be able to have your baby in your arms and everything will be ok.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Are you having nightmares about the C section or going into labor early and not having the C section? Im scared also :) Im having my C Section Jan 26th(Due date Feb 4th) I was really worried that if i went into labor that they wouldnt give me a c section..Well i was wrong. My Dr said when and if it happend they will do what i want :) and i even went to the hospital and asked lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I dont want the c-section. I cant have my kids vaginally.I cant dilate in order for them to come out. So no it isnt that.
    Anonymous

• Did you have a bad c section? My 1st one i had a panic attack and tried to walk out..I was almost numb lol. But after i thought boy was i silly.. Im a lil scared for the second because my 1 was REALLY REALLY easy..No pain at all really.. I wish you luck and BREATH!!! you will be fine :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Yes with both. With the First I could feel them cutting me and they didnt listen the epi didnt work and they wouldnt give me anything for the pain until he was out.
    With the second the spinal numbed me all the way up to and including my throat so i coulnd breath needed to throw up and started to choke. I just hope this one goes better. THANKS THOUGH AND YOU TOO GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS
    Anonymous