Need help!

I'm trying to set up an online ovualtion calendar. I had a D&C two and a half weeks ago. Would the D&C date be the first day of my cycle?

We miscarried at 8 weeks. But don't worry... We aren't going to try again as soon as I ovulate. We're going to wait a full cycle, as my doctor instructed.

mrsjon

Asked by mrsjon at 7:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait until your first period after to start the calculator so it's accurate.
    MISSOCTOBER

Answer by MISSOCTOBER at 7:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I never thought that those were completely accurate. My doctor actually told us to have sex every other day and you wont miss it then. Good luck!
    jessicapoker

Answer by jessicapoker at 8:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• What site are you using? Some don't take into account wonky cycles very well, but if you're using something like FertilityFriend and charting your temps and stuff like that, I'd use the date of your D&C as day 1. I do temp charting and occasionally use OPKs and I've found fertility friend to be extremely helpful. Good luck! :)
    busyizzybsmom

Answer by busyizzybsmom at 5:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2011