Would you get involved?

If you knew someone who was headed down the wrong path. Having really negative feelings all of the time, just lost their job buy getting angry and cursing out their boss, and curse out God. This behavior is getting so bad that their kids choose not to come around. Would you inform this persons older siblings about what is going on so hopefully they can encourage them or would you just stay out of it and let whatever happens happen to that person. All advice is greatly appreciated.

missthang42001

Asked by missthang42001 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• What kind of personal relationship do I and this person have? That would tell me how involved I would be.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• We have a great personal relationship. But he is at the point where he has pretty much given up and wont take any advice from me. Since he wont listen to me i figured I should let someone know.
    missthang42001

Comment by missthang42001 (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• do you know which person would have the biggest effect on the person in need?
    i would not be telling the whole family, just one person that will do something about it
    pass the issue off to someone you know will do their best to reach out

good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Personally i would pray that God would intervene by sending people that are gifted to talk to him seeing that he has some anger issues. Wise of you to ask advice.
    Anonymous

• If you think it's a mental breakdown you should contact his next of kin. It's for his and maybe someone elses safety. We have a family friend with severe dementia. It got to the point that she was almost hit by a train! After that her family was contacted! There were minimal signs, you think it's nothing until something serious happens.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2011