How to potty train my 23 month old?

does anybody on here know how i could potty train my 23 month old. I think its hard to potty train her when she don't even know how to tell me she has to go potty but she tells me after words can anybody help me?

mommaof2-2011

Asked by mommaof2-2011 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ok so step 1 before and after meals and at bath and bedtime take her to the potty. Have her sit for a little while each time. Then wash hands etc. Chances are you will get lucky and she will pee at least once, when this happens lots of praise and a sticker. Once she has gone once make a chart for the bathroom if she is dry when it's time to go but nothing comes out she gets a stamp.when she uses the potty she gets a sticker. If this works for you message me and I will give you step 2. I taught potty training in preschool and have done 12 kids with success but used 3 different methods
    MISSOCTOBER

Answer by MISSOCTOBER at 8:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2011