Just for points, "anyone dislike/hate where they live?

and cant do anything about it? just curious..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I want to live in Germany. I am half German and have never felt like I belong here in America. I have spent 6 years of my life there, and it is the place that feels right to me.
    Anonymous

• not me! i live in western washington state (very different from eastern wa) and its perfect for me here, although many people are crabby because of the weather, but i love it :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 8:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I hate it.. im stuck here!!!
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I like my home..I like my land.. It's the neighbors I can't stand
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I love where I ive. I live in a small town called Blountstown, FL. I was raised here all my life. I moved away at 17 and got married. But I was back at 25. I love the schools here. My son is in a wheelchair. He doesn't walk talk or situp. But the school has got an ESE program that gives him a one on one aid, all his theraphies and he is with other childer, normal and special. It is awesome. He loves it. Now that the economy is awful. My fiance can't find any good jobs local. So he is thinking about moving us somewhere like Tampa. It so sucks. You know we live about an hour each way to Panama City and Tallahassee. And can you believe there aren't any jobs in the Captail City of FL. Yep that is how bad it has gotten. Oh well. I hope I didn't turn this in to a drama session. :O)
    ChacesMom

Answer by ChacesMom at 8:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I hate where I live in the winter. I'm in central MA, but I grew up in Southern California. It's far too cold here in the winter. I'm content most of the rest of the year. Though I wish I were closer to my family. But, I deal because I have to. We're making far more money here than we were elsewhere, and we're not struggling just to keep out heads above water anymore. So despite how far away I am, and how much I loathe the winters, I deal. Because really, moving here was the blessing we needed.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I did until I moved 7 months ago. The place I moved out of was one of the 3 worst parts of town (according to city PD) AND the house itself was a death trap.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• SoCal - hate it
    Anonymous

• Yes because I am too far from the coast! I want the beach ... all year round.

On the other hand, our family is here and they won't move to the coast. Afraid of hurricanes or some nonsense like that.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I used to like where we are...but since the housing market crashed and a lot of people lost their homes, they have been bought up by some TRASHY people and multiple sex offenders. Puke. Plus, this house we bought almost 10 years ago, and at that point we thought we would never need more than a 3 bedroom, 2 bath...but now with two of us, me working part time from home, homeschooling, and 3 kids...we need more space. There is no storage and no basement, and I hate it. We want to move, and we will probably do so later this summer or fall, but for now, I'm miserable with it!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2011