For mommas who had a bloody show.. adult content

did it show up spontaneously? like you went to the bathroom, wiped, and BAM it was there? or did you have contractions and cramps for a few days/weeks before it showed up?

mharleyghal

Asked by mharleyghal at 8:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Mine was there when I got ready to go use the restroom & wiped.. no contractions before.
    AnasMom09

Answer by AnasMom09 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I had preterm rupture of membranes at 32 weeks and was hospitalized at 33 weeks. I was having braxton hicks the whole time that slowly got stronger and stronger for the next three weeks. When I was 35 weeks and 1 day, I had a bloody, mucousy discharge on my pad. Not a massive amount, but definitely enough to know something was up. I didn't notice that it came out during a contraction, but it may have. I went into labor a couple days later. This is another area where everyone's different. Some women lose it a little at a time and never notice it.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 8:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• When I used the restroom, I wiped and "hello " what is that ?!. No contractions or pain until the next day......
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• thanks ladies for your input. i've been having bad cramping and pressure but so far it's a clean wipe. hopefully soon.
    mharleyghal

Comment by mharleyghal (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2011