Is wondering what kinda questions people have about me. Go ahead and ask, I will answer what I can. Comment below or send the riskier ones to my inbox.

I am a fulltime stay at home mom with a disabled 6 year old in a wheelchair and newborn twins.

ChacesMom

Asked by ChacesMom at 8:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• HOw do u do it all and do u have help?
    SOPHIASMOM

Answer by SOPHIASMOM at 9:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• What is it that you would like to share with us?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• do you have some help with your children?
    you have 3 boys?
    are you willing to level up in cafe mom?
    Do you must carry your son all the time to help him? to bed , car or activities?
    how do handle with the double stoller and the wheel chair ?
    do you need anything for your family?
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Okay SophiasMom: I have a scheuld that I never follow. A wonderful man that helps with everything. From bathtime, household things like dishes to laundry, diapers to feedings. Its nice. When he is at work I manage until he gets home but its really not that bad. (sometimes) lol
    ChacesMom

Comment by ChacesMom (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• For TooTooBusy: Cute name by the way. I just created the question for fun. Willing to share anything clean and that could be useful to make friends to get advice. All moms need an outlet sometimes. :O)
    ChacesMom

Comment by ChacesMom (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• For GlitterRibbonMom: (I copied and paste your questions so I could answer them better.)

do you have some help with your children? Yes I do. Devyn is awesome he cooks, cleans, changes diapers and helps with all the feedings.

you have 3 boys? I have a disabled 6 year old boy in a wheelchair and two 5 1/2 month old identical twin girls.

are you willing to level up in cafe mom? How do I level up? And is that something I should do??

Do you must carry your son all the time to help him? to bed , car or activities? Yes, he has a wheelchair. But he is still small. He weighs 33lbs but its heavey when it feels like dead weight. He doesn't situp on his own. But he can crawl around the livingroom.

how do handle with the double stoller and the wheel chair ? The girls have a doublestroller and Chace has a wheelchair.

do you need anything for your family? Well we always can use things. Right. But we are making it. :O)
    ChacesMom

Comment by ChacesMom (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• How do I level up? You level up doing your daily list you share like today your questions and answer and read mothers fellings and doubts. you have fun ,use your common sense and give advice

And is that something I should do?? I think you are a wonderful mother and reponsible if you have time you should share with other moms your achievments and adversity day by day it will help each others or perhaps you have other plans bye thanks
    I speak Spanish so this is a english review for me bye
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 1:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2011