Next life?

Anyone believe in reincarnation (did I spell that right!?)?

I do I believe in multipul lives. The thing though is I believe this bc its my hope. When I think of all the things that I want to do & places I want to go & think of the fact that I may never get the chance or get around to it I just kind of say "next time around" which means the next life. Kind of gives me hope that my dreams may not be completely lost.

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• That's an interesting way to look at it. I want to travel to many different countries. If reincarnation is real, it'd be a relief to know I can save some of them for the next life ;)
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Yes, as a born again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again Pagan...I believe in reincarnation.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I am ambivalent as to what happens after death, the only think anyone can really know is that death happens and what comes next is a mystery. Sure, we can waste our lives worrying about it, or we can just live our lives to the fullest and be the best person possible and hope for the best. I choose option 2.
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 10:14 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• fingers crossedi want to believe in it- but it sucks that i will never be certain- so all i could do right now is hope and speculate.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I think anything is possible but I can't say I believe in it, I just don't have any feelings of another life at all. Part of it might be that one time around seems like enough for me.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I like to think that once you pass, you get a choice :) You can choose to go to your personalized heaven, you can keep your soul on earth to be near your loved ones, you can be reincarnated, and whatever else :).
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have a very firm belief in reincarnation. I know of at least 4 previous lives, and I'm sure there are more.

My two cents about life, death, fate and more...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• No, I don't believe in it.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 1:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• hill_star03 - its what gets me through sometimes thinking that if I dont get it done now next time around I can. I sure hope I am right about it though.......
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Yes I believe in it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2011