Late Period.

Let me start by saying that I am NOT pregnant. I am not stressed or particularly underweight. I've always had infrequent periods but they always came every 4 months or so. I had my baby in November and I've had one period since in January. I bottlefeed. Any ideas other than weight stress and pregnancy? Should I be worried about my health?

kit_manson

Asked by kit_manson at 9:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Health

• Um.....irregular?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• *sigh* No. Regular but infrequent. Every 4 months. It's been 6.
    kit_manson

Comment by kit_manson (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Call the doc hun.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I hate to stat the obvious I love to help when I can but there are so many possabilities, did you change your bc after delivery?
    I def say call your doc
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I will say that is not good to go too long w/o a period, bone loss and such I would contact your dr since is sounds like you are not ovulating. The trouble is that unless you are trying to get pregnant they may not be much help to you so I would go to your appt. with some questions ( do a little research on the health problems of not having a menses).
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I need to wait for the period before they'll insert my Mirena... I'll call. It's the most annoying thing too.
    kit_manson

Comment by kit_manson (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2011