Is this stupid iphone broken or am I stupid?

I was in an app I use and I accidentally logged onto their facebook page from it. I cna't get the damn thing off the internet. I have hit the stupid circle button like 25 times. Turned it off twice... How do I get off the damn internet! Uhg!!! This is not my phone it is DH and I cna't ask him right now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Technology

• Try powering the whole thing down. Push the circle button in the bottom middle and the top off bar at the same time until it asks to power off or completely shuts itself down. Wait a few minutes and then turn it back on. Ours started needing it everyone once in a while before we finally gave up and got new ones (they were a couple of year old.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• will the phone let you turn it off??? A restart fixes most issues..
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• When I turn it back on it is STILL where I left it on the internet. It is driving me batty!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• ps.. I dont thnk your stupid!!! I think Iphones have a mind of their own.. i worked on mine 4 hours last night!!!!
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• hmmm.. I am trying to research on google for you thats how i solve all my tech issues.. but there is NOTHING on that ..if you could get to your homescreen you could reset.. but thats the issue.. the only way I know to fix a real problem without looking at it.. is plugging in to itunes and restoring bt that will lose all ur hubby info.. so I would wait ad let him look at it! HOw long has it been doing this?
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2011