My man and I are so stubborn!

So, got in a fight last weekend and it was all him, trust me. We talked the next day, he apologized. I didnt really respond b/c I was very hurt. Since then we have no connection, we talk but don't touch. Have not hugged even since last weekend. I want him to come to me and show me love but don't want to do that for him. I am still really hurt over mean things he said to me. We've been together over 11 years, very stable for the most part. Usually I am always the one doing the making up whether I was wrong or not. I just don't want to do it this time. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• I would make him miss me for a while. He would defnitely be the one to apologize or we would never speak/touch again.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I don't say crap like he does. He has called me a fat bitch, said he was too good for me, ect. I have never ever said anything like that. If my options are to forgive or not, hello, I'm still here. But I can't forget and I want more of a relationship than just, you hurt me but I forgive you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I agree super low blow, I would leave my DH to ponder my unpresence for a few days if he said that to me .. unnacceptable. But Id probably get a text later that day saying are you still throwing a fit or sometnig stupid like that. Hold on to your guns hon! just be patient and he wil come around. he is probably afraid of you right now. . My DH had better be afraid of me if he said that to me.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 10:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• well either u going to keep getting no love treatment or give in and make up but don't feel bad you r not along I go thur the same thing
    benitaapplebomb

Answer by benitaapplebomb at 1:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2011