How do i make it so that i'm not automatically signed in?

my password is already there, but i don't want SO to see my profile, i want it private

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I cannot see any way in CM for your password to be saved like that. What you can do in CM, is go to your Home tab, then Personal Details, and you can make your profile so that only CM friends can view it. So, now it will be private from your SO.

I think that your operating system, Windows, or whatever you are using, is saving your passwords. I'm not really sure how to tell you to turn this off because it depends on what version of IE you are using. But you can search it in Windows help. Good luck!

Oh, you can always lock your whole computer with a password too, if it is a computer that only you use. I do that because I use my laptop for work.
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• i'll try the first two thank u
    im using his computer since my laptop is in repair at the moment
    thank you
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2011