How do i make it

so that im not automatically signed in? my password is already there, but i don't want SO to see my profile, i want it private

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Log out every time you exit the site

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• That ^^ There's no checkbox for "keep me logged in", it's automatic unless you do it manually before you close the browser.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i log out but then all my info is still there so anybody could walk up and just log themselves back into the site
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• That sounds like a setting in your browser that's remembering your passwords for you. Never a good idea to use those for any site (not just this one). Log out, clear your cookies, log in, log out again, and see if it still remembers. If that works - you may just need to change the settings on what cookies you allow. If it doesn't work, look more into your browser's privacy and password settings (it's different for each one)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2011