sleeping

i go to sleep on my side but somehow i always end up either on my back or my stomach. when im on my stomach my leg supports alot of my weight but im still scared. is this really bad how can i stop? pillows dont help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• when youre big enough you will find that you stop doing it. While youre sleeping if you happen to roll to your stomach and its uncomfterble you will roll back.. Lol Good luck. I wake up on my back every night :)
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 1:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Sleeping on your tummy isn't bad for baby. Eventually you won't be able to anymore anyway. If you tuck some pillows under your back you should be able to stay off of your back. I don't think you'll hurt baby if you wake up on your back and correct yourself. Just stay on your left side as much as possible. Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• sleep any way that you want to as long as you are comfortable. i sleep on my back my sides half on my stomach half on my sides... and ill be 32 weeks...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2008