Twin question

Are there any blog sites or sections on this site that are designed for parents of twins/multiples to talk? I have many questions about parenting my newborn twins and can't seem to find any sites designed like this one. I use cafemom all the time for my older daughter and it has been a life saver. Please let me know. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• bump
    oregonduck

Answer by oregonduck at 10:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have twin boys (just turned 1 today!) I'm happy to talk any time and will help if I can.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 10:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I belong to only a few groups and don't search for new ones so I don't know if there are any for twins but I have twin boys, who are now 3 years old and I am willing to answer any questions you may have as best as I can - just send me a message.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 12:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I have twins (they will be 3 next month) and I know there are a few groups for moms of multiples here on CafeMom. I don't think there is a "multiples" category in the Answers section, but if you are looking for conversations about twins you could search groups. I'm a member of a few, though I don't spend a lot of time in them.
    Congratulations on your newborns!
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 1:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2011