does laundry kill you?

does it drain your energy? putting socks together and all, it really does use up alot of me, idk why, its just washing, drying, folding and putting away

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 12:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I usually do at least a load everyday! Sometimes it gets old, but if I let it go a day or two it is worse.
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 1:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• It's boring, thoughtless process. Which is more draining than an activie thoughfull activity which stimulates the mind.
    Anonymous

• Thankfully my husband does most of the laundry!
    Anonymous

• If I never had to do laundry again I would be so much happier
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 1:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• yes 8 in the house I have to do at least 3 loads a day errrr.....lol up and down the stairs

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I don't like it. But it has to be done. Just like cleaning the bathroom. I definitely hate that

Answer by louise2 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I do about 4 loads a day!!! YUK. It's a never ending viscous cycle! : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i hate it. i have so many clothes in my utility room right now...mainly because my dh found clothes i haven't seen in years, and clothes i've never seen before and just through it in there so they can be washed. why do i have to wash clothes that will never get worn again??? ugh!
    Anonymous

• I am luckier now than a couple years ago, my children are older now and do help switch loads from washer to dryer, dryer to basket, and they fill up washer... so my job is to fold and sort all into baskets, they put away theirs and I put away my husband and my laundry :-) but yeah it can be tiring, my suggestion on the socks is stick to one brand, I prefer the ones where the tips of the sock toe is colored by size, makes matching and sorting them easier, I have two kids in purple toe tip, one in pink and my son had grey, my husband and mine are gold.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 1:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• No, I do laundry every day from 1-3pm while DD naps so I can watch t.v and get a break from doing anything that involves actual work with out feeling guilty for not being productive.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2008