Has anyone ever ordered anything from LTD Commodities?

We ordered a wall mirror through them on November 24th...about a week later, i noticed i never got a shipping email so i went on the website to check my order status and it said it was backordered...ok im a little peeved bc when i ordered it, it never said anything about being out of stock or backordered...so about another week later i check again...and it says preparing to ship ...well for the past 2 weeks its saying preparing to ship...so still hasn't been shipped so i decide to try and call customer service, and both the numbers they have listed... I keep getting a BUSY SIGNAL...WTF? Anyways did i get scammed, I have always thought LTD was a pretty reputable company? But this is the first time ordering from them

TraceyLynne

Asked by TraceyLynne at 1:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Shopping

• did you order from a catalog and how old was it if you did?
    Anonymous

• i'm asking cuz i believe they have changed their name and is now called lakeside collections
    Anonymous

• I never have but one of my friends did and had no issues. She ordered a cupcake holder thats really cool !! Actually I plan on ordering it soon!!
    luvbabies3

Answer by luvbabies3 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i would look under lakeside collections and see what happens
    Anonymous

• I just ordered a bunch of stuff for Christmas and half of it was backordered. A couple of the things did come back into stock and I received them. One of the items, an ornament, was on backorder, then it was being processed, then it was to be shipping, but I just saw that the order was now canceled by LTD. They are still a reputable company, I do know that at the holidays, it's just hard to get stuff because there is such a high demand for items. Have you tried emailing customer service instead of the number?
    scrapbookmylife

Answer by scrapbookmylife at 1:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• No i found it (the mirror) while doing a search online so thats where i ordered from, funny you mention Lakeside Collection, bc i am awaiting an order i made through them also, But i already got my shipping confirmation...and i didn't see what i ordered at LTD at Lakeside....
    TraceyLynne

Answer by TraceyLynne at 2:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• no lakeside and LTD are 2 different companies. I ordered from LTD a few years ago and don't remember a problem but they are so cheap and have so much they are probably swamped
    nocciboo

Answer by nocciboo at 4:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have ordered from LTD several times. Sometimes I get everything in one order and other times it comes in a few items at a time. ABC Distributing has very similar items, you could check them for your item too. Also, I do remember LTD shipping only to a business
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 7:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• A bunch of girls from work always order from there ....they always have the ltd magazines in the kitchen....and all of their stuff looks legit in the magzine! I've never ordered from them but from what i've seen I always feel like it does take forever for their stuff to get here. gluck ...i'll ask them if they have a phone number....
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 10:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2008