Do you like Sensitive men?

A man that is emotional a lot...very sensitive. Not gay, but very metro?

Or would you prefer a man that is MANLY, rugged, rough....

Both would still love you, but they would express their emotions differently. One may be a budding romantic and express it with poems, cards, flowers, songs.
The other may express it with sex, taking care of you, just being around you, protecting you.

Which would you prefer and why?

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'd prefer one who is a combo of both. One who can express emotion, who is comfortable with poetry, flowers, etc., but who also can be manly and be the protector and provider. I'd like to think there is a guy out there who is a good mix of both. Of course, this could be why I'm still single.... lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• can a get a mix of both lol....I like my rugged man but wish sometimes he would be a little more sensitive lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 1:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My hubby is a little of both. He was an English major and studies lit in grad school. He wooed me with poems and writings. When we got married we bought a fixer upper for a home and he got more rugged when learning how to fix up the house. He is the perfect mix of both so I guess you can say I got my cake and ate it too! I had an ex that was supper emotional, he cried ALL THE TIME. I hate it when men cry a lot. I mean if there is a reason that's one thing but this guy cried every day because his best friend slept with his ex girlfriend. It was ridiculous.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• ok well i had an ex that was sensitive, he expressed his feelings alot, not to the point where i saw him cry or anything but he did love writing me letters and all and then i married my hubby who only writes when he's bought me a sorry card which once said "im sorry sexy wife, love your husband" haha.
    i love the sensitive part but i rather have a man that takes care of me and knows what he's doing, which is my hubby now and thats why the sensitive ex is called an "ex"
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My so is both....sensitive and can talk...but yet rough...would not think twice to defend me.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I am lucky to have both in one great guy! Writes me poetry and letters, helps around the house almost every day, gets along WELL with my teen daughter,but is still in law enforcement, and goes out in rough seas and freezing weather to do his job. Still calls me 'girlfriend' and at 54, that is sexy!!!
    islandwalker

Answer by islandwalker at 1:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I like a combination of both. Ruff and tough and sensitive.

Answer by louise2 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My boyfriend is very sensitive =] He would never ever admit it in a million years, but he's a very emotional person. I never went for the rugged rough and tough guys...they never interested me. I always preferred a guy that wore his heart on his sleeve.

Currently, my boyfriend's favorite way of making me feel better is by doing an impression of Wall-E (the part when he's humming that song from the musical, LOL!). It's so adorable and it makes me laugh every time. He's so sweet.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My husband is a rugged man I wish he were a little more sensitive. I dont expect poetry but a card would be nice or a I love you for no reason would be good. but he is a great provider and is loving sometimes and as long as he expresses it some how I will be ok with it.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Yes. My husband use to be very sensitive for a long time. After a little while of us being together he grew out of that and now he is cold. I hate it.
    Anonymous