am i going to deliver early?

30 weeks preggo with cramping, no water break, have not felt the baby drop. shes still quite active . slight brownish discharge all day yesterday when i went to the bathroom. Dull pain in my back & annoying cramps

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• maybe.

did you call the doctor about the pains and discharge? they probably need to know about that...
    Anonymous

• You may want to check with your doctor. I did the same thing and a week later my son was born.
    wesleysmom

Answer by wesleysmom at 1:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• you should definetly check with your doctor that could be your mucus plu and the cramps could be contraction except for mild ones, They might do something so you wont go into labor early and hold it for another 2 weeks or so.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Sounds like you might be losing your mucus plug. If that's the case you might have your LO early. Call your OB to check you. Good luck! I'm a preemie mom btw.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2008