• In the Spotlight:

Could I be?

My period is supposed to start between July 5-9 I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative could it be wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You havent missed your period yet. So no it could be right. It could be wrong wait till a MISSED period then take it again
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Why are you testing so early? You need to be patient. Test again after you miss your period.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Just impatient anxious to find out
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I've been having some..symptoms, if you will, lately and my Husband thinks I should test. I don't see the point, but He is pretty freaked out. lol. Good luck.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 11:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I'm so excited to find out I'm probably just jumping the gun
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• It could be, but you should really wait until after your period is late. I waited 2 weeks. I was scared to find out. I always got shot down by pregnancy tests and I thought it was just stress that I was under that was making me late.......even though I am never late.
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I understand being anxious, but you cannot rush nature. If the placenta has not formed or is not yet working you will get a negative result. Testing before you miss a period is money down the drain. Try and be patient.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2011