Bedroom Question... adult content

How many DO or WOULD facilitate a 3some for your SO or DH at leasy once a year, like maybe for his birthday?

**My only rule is that she has to be of equal or lesser value..meaning she cant be prettier or skinnier then i am**

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• "For one thing, the OP hasn't actually done this, so she doesn't really know how she's going to feel in the situation." -She indicated in the replies that she does it for his birthday; that she already HAS done it.

If it works for you and your spouse, good for you. We don't do that, but if I did, I wouldn't want a young, hot woman either. That would be far from enjoyable and I'd be jealous. I don't think you're opening the door to him cheating, I actually think the opposite. He knows you trust him, and you're willing to do this type of thing for him because you love him.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Nope, not me. But it's very generous of you....equal or lesser value...very funny!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Nope not me, I could never do something like that...I dont share my man.
    hottmomma042607

Answer by hottmomma042607 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Never
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Nope it's not for me & it never has been...I figure I share everything else in this world but I'm not sharing my DH..
    gidgit5353

Answer by gidgit5353 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• The only marriage I know of where that happened ended in divorce, because the wife left the husband, who want the threesome, for the other woman. Yikes.
    BrendaW.

Answer by BrendaW. at 4:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• "Women are far worse than men when it comes to judging the way a woman looks" That doesn't make it right to do so.

"Some (not all) women are playthings for men" Really? I thought we'd evolved past that Neanderthalian point of view.

"A woman's body parts are a precious gift to a man or other woman" That is simply offensive to women everywhere.

"Be happy for her for understanding hers and her DH's needs/wants and embracing them" For one thing, the OP hasn't actually done this, so she doesn't really know how she's going to feel in the situation. For another thing, just because somebody wants something doesn't mean they need it or that it's good for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I had a friend where I used to work where her husband's fantasy was to have a woman lick his b***s while he was inside his wife on top of him. She went to the seedy part of town, hired a prostitute and did it in a motel room as a special 40th birthday surprise for him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Nope, not me. Good luck with that.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• thank you. lol i let him have one every year on his birthday..but yes she has to be equal or lesser..honey i hav had 2 children and 3 pregnancies..im not having no skinny minnie hot mama come in and take my man..lol its gotta be like there is just 2 of me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2011