How did you...

Any creative ways to tell your spouse and families your pregnant?

Ladyj2121

Asked by Ladyj2121 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (-51 Credits)
  • We found out I was pregnant on Xmas Day. We placed the EPT in a jewelry box & gave it to my mother in law! She was too excited!
    When we got to the family party we had placed it in the box again and let my husbands nana tell everyone when she opened it.

This time if I ever get my BFP we have a iron that will go on my sons shirt that says SHH I HAVE A SECRET! and the back itll say IM GOING TO BE ABIG BROTHER!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• With my daughter I told my brother first and said we had a gift to bring over, i said i left it in my bag ,and for him to go get it, wrapped up were a pair of baby booties...he liked that idea...with my son i had my daughter call and say she was gonna be a big sister..
    mikailas_mom

Answer by mikailas_mom at 11:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2011