Bi 0r Bi curious??? or just trying to impress...

So I have heard about of a lot of "bi" girls lately, but I think most are just trying to impress the guy involved. I think its sad. I myself, have fun, not for anyone else, just for me... Do you think most "bi-girls" are faking it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm confused. Why would a guys opinion be of interest when a girl may be bi or bi-curious unless what your talking about here is actually a threesome?
    Anonymous

• I agree....we call them "bar-sexual"....girls that make out with each other at bars to get guys to pay attention to them. I think it's kind of pathetic.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 1:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• anon. guys get turned on by "lesbians", so im pretty sure thats what she's talking about.
    Anonymous

• A lot of men find it "sexy" when they learn that woman is into women. It turns them on to think about it. However, I do know a few "girl kissers" as my ex girlfriend calls them. Essentially they are sbastille's "bar-sexual" and I like her term better.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• first anon here...I see your point pp and I think the girls that do that to impress a guy must have some insecurity issues not to mention the guys they're attracting probably aren't worth a crap anyway!
    Anonymous

• i do think alot of girls do it for the guy, but i dont know
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I'm sure as hell not faking it. Ladies are a passion of mine. There is nothing wrong with going both ways.
    3Smiths

Answer by 3Smiths at 2:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• well i have dealt with females since the age of 8 so for me it has never been for anyone else its just a part of who i am and i never cared whether ppl thought it was cool or not especially men
    Anonymous

• i brought that up with my fiance, he disagrees but itotally agree i think its the new "fad" to be "bi" ithnk its just something to do to fit in or get attention.
    kahmommy

Answer by kahmommy at 2:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• agreed...i didnt even know it was cool to be bi til college...then oh boy! but you couldnt hog tie them ladies down! lol...i think some do it for attention..but then again..its not like they get anything fabulous out of it lol. ive known some of the said "bar-sexuals" but ive been in some reaaaaally exciting relationships with other women who like showing it off...especially when they arent supposed to!! lol..(a few were military)..woops! oh well....DH doesnt mind so neither do i!!
    Anonymous